Monday, July 9, 2012

Mi Corazon Insiste (My Heart Insists)


 Courtesy: Daniel Root Photos.

Stabbed by many thrashed upon by some
It will still keep beating my Heart insists.
A hurricane obstructs …the visions fade
I will still paint colors the Heart insists.
Blames come upon me for a break of a friendship,
Never mind, it wasn’t a strong rope it says.
Nobody cares if you even exist?
Blimey, I am always there for you.
How abhor you feel when No body trusts you!?
I am a Shadow obliviously Lost.
Lost success, discouragements flow
Trust me once and up like a phoenix you’ll soar.
Have dreams to turn into verity
Let them transform into a waterfall
Then they will lead their own way
make others chase them for tranquility.
My heart insists…
My heart Insists…

"Let All that You Do Be Done In Love"- The Corinthians

Wildheartbeats

2 comments:

  1. Let it run its own course..

    Nice Poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice of words and I can just envision how this poem relates

    ReplyDelete