Saturday, January 17, 2009

Miss you

I hope this poem consolidates what i really couldn't tell... 

Miss you...

I miss you when i wake up,
hoping to see you next to me...while i hold my coffee mug.

I miss you when i go to sleep,
tears roll and make me weep...

Miss you when i wanna fight,
but then wish, you would hold me tight...

Miss you when i want a kiss,
moment which i don't wanna miss...

You asked me once how much i miss you,
and i said,"i can't explain".
now you know how much i do,
these feelings are all true...

I miss you when i am alone,
just wanna sit besides you...

I miss you when in crowd,
still searching for your crown...

I miss you when i am happy,
wanna share my joy with you...

I miss you when i am sad,
and need your shoulder to rest my head...

I miss you when i hear your name,
about your favourite things...

I miss you when i see young hearts together,
and when i get caught in showers...

Each joy reminds me of you,
but sometimes...i just miss you...

-Wildheartbeats

No comments:

Post a Comment